This lovely red stone features an attractive design and a neat dongle. You can have your own name engraved on this personal name stamp. You can have it in several different Chinese fonts or in English and Chinese. The square design is the most popular shape for Chinese seals. And this is one of our most popular. Our engraving master will deftly carve characters into your stamp, creating a lasting piece of artwork you can cherish.
Red Stamp with Dongle Things to Know:
- Natural stone (which may differ from example picture)
- The stamp size is 2.5 X 2.5 X 6.5 CM (1 X 1 x 2.56 inches).
- Free name translation
- Hand carved by master
- Free gift box with ink set order
- 5 custom fonts to choose from
- Your name to be translated to Chinese (up to 6 syllables).
Many Chinese people still use name seals, most notably artists. Name seal engraving is considered to be one of the four most important artistic pursuits in China. While owning a stone seal used to be the right of nobles, now it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to have yours. Whether you are an aspiring artist or simply want a souvenir of Asia, we are sure that you will enjoy the high quality craftsmanship of the seals we sell.